You can type here any text you want

Anybody near sioux city, ia?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Just curious if anyone is near my area? I know I've seen a couple GNs around here in the past year just wondering if any were from here?

Coulda swore there was a member in vermilion, sd. Yeah there's nobody around here. I've already got a guy at work say "so this is your monte?":rolleyes: My friend makes fun of me for having it and always calls it my REGAL. I say oh yeah my regal with the little v6, pillow seats, vilyl top, all that luscious black chrome, column shifter that's on the floor. I told him if he don't shut up I'm gonna paint it mustard yellow and put a flat hood with some granny caps on it:biggrin: hilarious. Just an update, the car is now put together, and running-kinda.

Vermillion town here :)

I'm just a regal owner though :D Dan was in Verm too but he took off for Seattle last summer.

I have heard there will be a Wednesday night cruise group forming this year? I haven't heard a lot about it. I am sure I will be there, I'll try to get Scott Henderson to show up, he has a GN and about 15 GS's....

There was a decent 30K mile 87 GN on a dealers lot in sioux city last fall. He was only asking $9,500 I believe. I was planning on looking at it prior to purchasing my current GN.

Yes there was one for sale on GOrdon dr. Too much $. Not saying that because I couldn't afford it, it just wasn't as nice as it looked. In Onawa the owner of the Buick dealership has one. He's been offered like 25k for it and still refuses. Car's totally loaded and absolutely beautiful. I think it had under 20k on it. The car was so clean it didn't even look like it's been out of the showroom. Even mines a pile of crap we should all try to meet somewhere and try getting the area buicks, whether turbo or not, out from the dust covers and out on the street. When I get mine straightened out and at least trustworthy of driving out of town I'll cruise down to Onawa and see if I can talk the low mileage car out for a bit! You never see any buick nuts here. It's all mustang, camaro, or BB chevelles. Now thinking about it, in Jefferson every summer they hold a car show. Never a single Buick there. What do you guys say we invade? It's usually on a Saturday in mid summer.

Back