You can type here any text you want

Anybody run one of Cal Hartline's chips?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I seen on his website that he can burn one. I was wondering if anybody ran one and did they like it or not. also, what options did/could he burn into the chip? Cost? Thanks.

Over 30 people, and not one have run one of his chips? I just wanted some feedback before I ordered one. I'm sure he knows what he's doing, wouldn't be as fast as he is if he didn't.

I run a street and race chip burned by Cal. I needed more fuel at part throttle and he was able to get me a good street chip with 20* of timing. I love the chip, runs second best to The Max Effort i used to run. I have used Thrasher and RA, and i thinks Cals are just as good. I will get a new Max Effort, but the one i need is $360, so i will be waiting for a while to get that. But his chips are top notch.

HTH.
Scott

What options can he burn in the chip? I've seen people making the "check engine" light act as a shift light, getting the BLMs to act different to correct the "tip-in stumble" and things like that. Does he do any of this? Also, how much are they? I think I remember them being around $75 or so.

I dont know about any of those options. I just told him what my mods were and what my problem was with part throttle knock and he was able to set me up. But i bet he would answer your questions better than me. But i know he is out of town til the 25th, so i wouldnt expect any communication til then. Unless he reads this thread.

Scott

Back