You can type here any text you want

Anybody selling 15" Buick Rally rims?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
Hello!

It's income tax return season and I'm up for a small bundle. Last year I had my engine completly modified with my return. This year I will dive into cosmetics. :D

I want some 15's all away around to give it that muscle look :eek:. I want the rears just slightly wider then the fronts but with no rubbing, (My front and rear suspention is fairly new so hopefully there's clearance).

I'm clueless on this stuff about buying tires....I need help. :confused: It's a Florida car and I like the Yoko's with raised outline lettering. Best quality and bang for the buck on 225/70 R15's, ($49.00 each).

I totally dig those old Buick rims! Anybody wanna sell me five?
:)

Try local swap meets. I bought my first pair for $30 and another pair for $25. That's less than shipping. Don't be afraid of some surface rust. A little naval jelly, steel wool, paint and they look great.

These wheels are the same dimensions as the 86/87 steel GN wheel. From General Tech I found out that:
215/65R15 = stock 84/87 TR
235/60R15 = same diameter (26") -- What I have now, widest for front
275/50R15 = also 26", widest for back, will fit 7" rim and rear wheel well
275/60R15 = 28" BIG, but will still fit 7" rim and rear wheel well

The 275's may need small spacers depending on individual car. Make sure the wheel has a seem between the center section and the outer ring. Wheels without the seems have a different bolt circle (for BIG Buicks).

Thanks Rich.

I think I'll go for the 235/R6015's with white lined lettering. Yoko's got 'em for $46.00 each. I changed my mind about a differant width for the rears. I decided to keep it simple.

I'll try the local bone yards for Rally's first. How can one tell a 15" rally from a 14" one? :cool:

Freddie...WELCOME BACK :D

Now that you are back I wonder if I still hold the "King of Cheap" title.

Jim

Now wait just a gosh darn minute there Jimbo :mad:......

I believe that I am possibly the world's cheapest skin-flint on this forum. No one is cheaper than me.....uh...I think....:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm so cheap.....my Buick's got rust spots dating back to 1992 that I swear I will fix sometime before the end of my lifetime. I'm just waiting for gas prices to go down a little before I spend my money on bondo. :D

Alright guys...let's start a vote. Who's the almighty scrooge me or Jim? Informed minds oughta know!!:p

Originally posted by Freddie's Buick
Thanks Rich.

I think I'll go for the 235/R6015's with white lined lettering. Yoko's got 'em for $46.00 each. I changed my mind about a differant width for the rears. I decided to keep it simple.

I'll try the local bone yards for Rally's first. How can one tell a 15" rally from a 14" one? :cool:

Take a tape measure with you.:confused:

Back