You can type here any text you want

Anybody want an '82 GN? FREE!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

b4black

OK here's the deal. TURBOTIMMER has an '82 GN that he has been trying to sell for some time. Basically it's been stripped, but the body is there and fairly solid. The car is located just south of Pittsburgh. It's on death row with an execution at the end of the month (loosing storage). A few remaining parts were sold off the car covering it's selling price, so now the car is FREE to whoever wants it!

It needs everthing and I don't recommend trying to restore it. But isn't quite a lost cause. Take this body, get another junk Regal and swap interiors (Dash in still in the GN) and what other little things it needs. Then get a Buick 455/trans and drop it in. Then start making it look like an '82 GN again. Since you won't be worrying about 100% correctness, it won't cost too much. Forget a '82 spoiler, use a 84/87 (looks the same). Use a 84/85 GN air dam (close to the 82's). Use a 84 GN/TR Lear Seiglar seat(again very close to the '82).

A 455 '82 GN :D Instead of feeling guilty about messing up a collectible car, you would feel good about saving it from the wrecker. ;)

Here's some pictures:
http://www.flash.net/~rjgeorge/deathrow.htm

Tim can be reached at TURBOTIMMER@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

Rich,
You moved it.....thought I had lost the thread. Send him a email and trying to talk the wife into it.... she said something about not even finished with my 83 and collecting junk cars in her yard.
Told her I would hide it

You might not gte a reply right away. Tim said he was going to Bowling Green.

It is (was) a 4.1 car BTW.

I heard from Tim. The car as received a stay of execution. :) The landloard is letting him keep it's storage for a little longer, so it still available- STILL FREE!

The car is still available. Someone please come and get this thing. It's depressing me to see it not getting used. I'll keep it as long as I am able to, but I can tell you it won't be here forever.

Rich, very nice job on the link you posted. I didn't realize you put this on here until a buddy of mine told me to check it out.:)

I have another Regal to part out, so if anyone needs extra parts for the 82, I will be glad to help you out however I can.;)

Is the 82 GN sitll available?

I was wondering if, now that it's July, the 82 GN was still in the land of the living or had gone on to the great car show in the sky?
Seriously, do you still have it, is it still avail, and how much more time does it have left? I'd like to find out more info, I'm only a handful of hours away in the Poconos. Maybe interested if I can convince the wife!
Thanks,
Mike

I still got it. I'm trying to keep it until someone comes to get it. Please talk to your wife. This car needs a new home.

Rich, I'll get that vin to you ASAP. Sorry its taken so long. I've been busy trying to figure out my beater T.

;)

Tim, Could you call me to talk about the 82GN, or send me an off-list email w/ your phone# so I can call you to discuss? My # is (570) 476-3087
Thanks, Mike

Mike, I can't access your email address, so I sent you a private message..............Tim.

is this car still available? if so how far from pittsburgh are u? im in the south hills(baldwin) write off of route 51. also, is it the correct 82 rear end? posi?...if its not to far i could be able to come out and get it...thanks

I sent emails to everyone. Sorry it took so long. My computer has been down and I just got it back today. The car is still available.

Mike, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Please call me or I'll call you if you're still interested. Hopefully, we can work something out.

Thanks
Tim

Its still here. I got alot of responses, but no takers. Let me know if you're interested. The price hasn't changed. :D

Hey George, Robert has called. I'm going to call him as soon as I get offline.

Later............Tim:)

Back