You can type here any text you want

Anybody want an '82 GN? FREE!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just an update: A friend of mine has a set of original wheels for this car. He wants $100 for them, and he says they're in pretty good shape. If anyone's interested, I can get a hold of them.

Sorry, but he doesn't have the centers.

The car is gone. Someone came and got it today. Thanks to all who replied, and thanks Rich.;)

Good news!

What's the new owner's plans for the car?

It didn't happen to be anyone from the Illinois area did it? I have some stuff I would let them have cheap if they are planning to keep it looking like an '82 GN.

I guess it's time to unstick the thread. :p

Not sure what his plans are, but I don't think he plans on fixing it right away. The guy lives north of Pittsburgh.

I received this the other day:
I was given a trashed 82 Regal Grand national for parts. The guy gutted it of almost everything. I took the last salvagable parts, the sway bar and mirrors. I sawed up the body and frame and scrapped it. I saved the Vin and body tag. I would like to send them to the person in charge of this registry. The Vin is 1G4AJ4743CH226147. The tag is 82 05E

4GJ47 H 223316 13B 84L 84U L A51 CC1.

Send me an address and I'll mail them.

He came through and I got the tags. They all can't be saved.

I also heard of another local '82 GN that has been lost, so to speak. The owner had been trying to sell it for awhile. I guess it had a great body, because someone with a '87 GN whose car had be t-boned bought the just body/frame and used it to repair his car. Seems odd since there a MANY great plain jane Regals that could have done the same job. Oh well.

Back