anyone ever seen this inbred?

MuscleMayhem

mag-ba president
Has anyone ever seen a 3.8L Buick dropped into a notchback mustang? i wanna do it... how hard and expensive?

Yes I have. There is one from, I believe, from GNT Performance that runs at the tracks..

I don't think it would be all that difficult. Motor mounts would be the toughest part of the whole deal.
Get the motor as far back as you possibly can, that would surely put quite a bit of weight on the rear of the car.

Theres a guy named Dennis Butt that has a blue GT with a 3.8 that runs awesome. 10's if I remember correctly. He said it wasn't too bad except he couldn't fit an exhaust system on it so it has a fender dump. I've seen it a couple times and it looks like it really works well. Also shows those rustang guys how to properly run fast!

I also saw the GNT Mustang in an old GM Hightech mag from last year, The guy said it wasn't that bad of a job, Remeber you'll need the 200r4 out of a GN aswell !

yea i know... i need a complete turbo buick engine... and tranny... and then the rest is ford... or to be fabricated...

I would think that someone could make whatever you need for exhaust.

I made my own twin turbo 302 mustang, made the d/p and everything.