Anyone from Ohio?

fuzzyGN

I was wondering if someone from Ohio could do me a favor. I got slightly burned on an ebay deal and have been trying to call this clown ever since. He has a cell phone number listed thus he can tell when it is me calling and won't pick up. Just need contact made from a 937 area code phone number. The guy is from Tipp City. Where is that? Thanks for any help.

Tipp City is immediately north of Dayton (S.W. area of the state.) Here locally, you can *67 before dialing the number you are calling and block your number. I'll help if I can - I'm between Cleveland & Columbus (419 area code).

Thanks for the reply. I will try the *67 thing a couple of times and then get back with you if it doesn't work.

Originally posted by fuzzyGN
I was wondering if someone from Ohio could do me a favor. I got slightly burned on an ebay deal and have been trying to call this clown ever since. He has a cell phone number listed thus he can tell when it is me calling and won't pick up. Just need contact made from a 937 area code phone number. The guy is from Tipp City. Where is that? Thanks for any help.

I'm not too far from there, if you have an address, I can swing by sometime. *slightly*?, might email me, and explain what's going on.