You can type here any text you want

Anyone got an extra wastegate actuator lying around?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mako

I need another wastegate actuator cheap if possible. Remember the instructions on GNTTYPE.org? Well it says to cut off a quarter of an inch. I took a look and 1/4 of an inch didn't seem like enough.:D Well I cut off a little more than that an now run 21 PSI constantly. Its not so bad as I have an alcohol injection kit but was thinking of stepping up to a higher timing chip. If not I will live with it until I upgrade the turbo. Did Turbo Virg ever get back to all of you? I wanted that PT 51 he had.

Mako.........Try to e-mail John(TurboJohn) I need one for a friend but later he found it so I dont need it. Maybe he might sell it to you? I think he still has the turbo for sale did you try to e-mail him? Turbo Virg
E-mail Address(es):
turbovirg@hotmail.com

Ok I'll try and e-mail John. I emailed Turbo Virg and he responded. I sent him my cell number then told him to call me. Never heard from him. I want to upgrade but I am not rushing anything. If the seller isn't interested in selling then... but I'll try it again.

Ivan , I have one that you can have. Give me a call on Monday 386-0333. I will be at work at Pearl Harbor 7-3:30 :)

Hey John sorry I couldn't call you. Didn't check the boards. Its mid-term time at UH again... Will call you tomorrow.

Back