You can type here any text you want

Anyone have a car lowered with spindles/springs combo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
spindles?

do you have 1'' or 2'' spindles? I would start with just the spindles if they are 2''. It depends how low you want go, I have done 4'' in the front and 4 1/2'' in the back over 28'' radial's. at some point with the front springs you will get bump steer pretty bad, unless you put extension's on the tie rods. the front steering geometry is not meant to travel like that. I have bell tech 2'' spindles with stock springs and I have scraped the hell out my intercooler scoop. so I would be careful how low you go. I had luck before with a little bit stiffer spring and shorter with the 2'' spindle before. as far as the back I put qa1 coilover springs 2 5/8's in the stock location. depending on the tire I would start with a 14'' 130 to 150lb. and trim to desired height.

Is it only 1 pair on ebay? it says one pair of 2" lowering springs- not front and back.

I have;
F- Bell Tech spindles, and Moog 5658s (3"+ drop)
R- Moog 5385s w/ a coil removed (2"-2.5" drop)
I ruined the coils in the rear by cutting a coil out, they ride like I put concrete blocks in...They are WAY too stiff now....and not low enough...how's that for a kick in the pants?!

Back