Anyone have a nutcase neighbor ?

wife and I have been in the house 7 years, most of our neighbors are ok, but there's definately potential for some loony-ness.

neighbor on one side is a dumbass and an @$$hole, but he thinks he's nice. he used to own a business and he'd park his F-ing beat-up work trucks and trailors in the street in front of his house *and ours*. I'd ask him to not park in front of our house, he'd apologize then babble on and on for an hour or so about whatever BS was on his mind. One time he spent nearly two hours explaining to me how his twin brother is in jail for child molestation. I'm glad I know this (I have two kids), but he did NOT need to go into that much detail about what led to the arrest, the arrest, the trial and so on. This same @$$-hole also backed one of his work trucks into another neighbor's car late one night. He backed into the door and put a huge dent in it. He got out of his truck, walked over, looked at the dent, looked around to see if anyone saw it happen, then moved his truck farther down the street and went inside his own house. What he didn't realize is that the 20-something girl that lived accross the street from him was sitting outside in the dark smoking a cigerette and saw the whole thing. She called the neighbors who owned the car, then they called the cops. Cops didn't show until next morning, then (get this) the @$$-hole sent his teenage son out to talk to the cops instead of dealing with it himself!!! I never did hear if anyone got a ticket or what, but that car still has the huge dent in the door and it's been about 3 years.

I do have one car/Buick related story...

neighboor a few houses down moved in about 4 years ago. one saturday afternoon, only a few weeks after they moved-in, I was in the garage tinkering on my GN. new neighbor drives down the alley (in a black Nissan Maxima) and stops at the base of my driveway, rolls down his window and says, "Hey, you need to clean up all this anti-freeze! I've got cats and I don't want them to get into it!" At first, I didn't know what the he11 he was talking about since I hadn't been doing anything with the cooling system or any anti-freeze. it turned out our other neighbors had a painting contractor doing some work inside their house and he had been rinsing his brushes and rollers in the driveway. apparently they have at least one room that is painted a greenish-yellow and when the paint mixed with water, it really did look like anti-freeze running down the alley. Once I figured out what was really going on, I told the guy, "First of all, that's not antifreeze, it's paint! Second, if you look, you will see it's not even coming from my driveway, it's coming from over there (pointing to other neighbor's driveway)! And third, your cats are supposed to be on leashes if they're outside!" He said, "Oh whatever!" and drove off. What's kinda funny is, I didn't realize where this guy and his wife lived. My wife and his wife got to be friends a little while after that incident and we've let her babysit our son a couple of times. I've been over there to pick up our son and I didn't recognize him, but he was never very friendly and I couldn't figure out why until it hit me a few months ago when I saw that black Nissan Maxima in their garage! I explained the story to my wife and they don't babysit for us anymore.

When I was growing up there was an old couple next door that used to scream at each other, you couldn't even understand the words they were screaming. There would be a weekly fist fight between the two, seen him corner her in the back yard and rip off the down spout and beat her with it.:eek: while we and a few of our neighbors were on the front porch she comes flying around the corner on her bike with him right behind her in his truck trying to run her down, he went up the curb trying to hit her.:D

What was funny was my dad was a police officer and they would still go at it daily, I think my dad found it amusing and only called the cops when it got real bad.

I used to consider myself the nutcase neighbor,but ive grown a bit since 1994:) now my neighbor is a loser and ive had to threaten to beat his face in if he ever comes by my cars again,as he has dented 2 of my cars and was bouncing a tennis ball off my nice work van while playinf fetch with his dog,his dog barks all day long and he has been arrested 5 times in the past 2 months for drug charges..

In fact if you go to"arrest site"for sarasota and scroll threw you will find him just arrested again for dealing cocaine and VOP,he is a real work of art,he was on probation and violated for dirty urine,then goes to rehab and tells them to screw off and was looking at 24 months,then 10 days later he gets arrested for intent to sell and vop...yep i have a dirt bag neighbor...

oh boy..I can go on and on on this...
Our neighbors, in their 70's, used to call the police anytime they saw our dog out not on a leash, even if we were out with the dog and the dog never left our yard. I couldn't ever figure out why. I'd see at least 10 other dogs come into their yard, and no police or dog catcher..and our dogs never went into their yard.... They accused our dogs of crapping in their yard constantly...yet I had photos of at least 10 other dogs in their yard, many of them crapping in the photos.
So then one day the city needed to replat our lot since we lease it from the city and inorder for us to buy it, we had to agree to the replat due to the street passing through the middle of the lot and not up at one end. The city let me know that the street was consider my property and I could fence off the street and not allow my neighbors to access their property... so with that info I went over and told them...I don't know why you call the police on me anytime me and my dog are playing catch or freisbie in the front yard but I'll stop that as I'm going to put up a fence in the street so they'll need to make a way to access their property through the city park... that went over real well. Anyway, he accused my poodle of jumping on him and licking his face while he was knocked on the ground and my little spitz of mauling his grandchild.... #1, if any dog mauled anyone, why wouldn't they have alerted us to that at the time..and there is a black lab that will jump on you unexpectedly, but its not our dog...
So now armed with that, I get a electronic leash and put on the dog and bring her out in the front yard daily with me until he sees us, then I return the dog and wait for the cops to show up....I did this at least 50+ times and made friends with all the cops. They begged me not to do it any longer and the electronic leash was a leash...just the old folks never realized the dog had a "leash" when they called the cops.

Then after building my garage...the city inspector shows up and says my neighbors have reported that I was running an auto repair shop out of my house!! HAHA...the freakin' idiots never realized I owed 6 cars..all of which were in the garage...the inspector just laughed.

So now, I call the city on them anytime I see wood/logs piled on the ground (they have to be stored at least 10 inches off the ground)...or they put their trash out before 6pm the night before pick up...and the best thing now is their automatic lawn sprinkler cuts on during the day so I call the water dept and get them fined since there's no watering from 10a-6p!!! Turn abouts fair play now......
Then the biotch has the audasity to knock on my door for help when she got locked out when its 30 degrees out and see's in her nightgown....it took everything I had not to laugh my azz off at her and slam the door in her face....but I have always thought it was her husband that caused all the trouble and she never knew anything about it because he was a looney the first 5 years we lived there with no trouble.

Then the biotch has the audasity to knock on my door for help when she got locked out when its 30 degrees out and see's in her nightgown....it took everything I had not to laugh my azz off at her and slam the door in her face....but I have always thought it was her husband that caused all the trouble and she never knew anything about it because he was a looney the first 5 years we lived there with no trouble.

Just wait until one of the other neighbors tells the guy they saw his wife go in your house with her nightgown on. :D

Coffee Anyone

GET A NICE COFFEE CUP FILL IT WITH COFFEE( CREAM AND SUGAR OPTIONAL )SUPER GLUE THE CUP TO HER DRIVEWAY :eek:

An Episode from the Twilight Zone

I just had a bizarre visit from my next door neighbor about an hour ago. I have seen her outside her house maybe twice in the past 15 years. Tonight she comes in my garage and knocks on the door. When I answer she says "I hate to ask you this favor, but would you mind letting me and my husband have some of your garbage? You have really nice garbage." I just stared at her dumbfounded. She then says "we watch what you put out each week and sometimes you throw away really nice stuff, so I was wondering if you could set the nice stuff out separately so I could get it, by the way what size clothes do you wear?" I was so shocked I didn't know what to say except "sure, ok."

She goes on to tell me that she watches us all the time from her house and she says she and her husband thinks that we don't like them very much. I am starting to freak out and I start looking around for my husband to help me out of the situation and he is hiding in the corner laughing his a$$ off. She then asks if her and her little dog can come inside for a while. Fortunately I have a very large dog that was by my side and I told her it wasn't a good idea because my dog might eat hers. So she sits down on the step and starts in about the garbage again and how I look so nice because I don't have bags under my eyes or wrinkles. :confused:

At this point I am thinking that it can't possibly get any worse until her dog starts licking one of the centercaps on my T-Type (both my GN and my T-Type are parked in the garage). :mad: Then she asks me that if I ever have any drugs to throw out she would like me to save them for her also (we own a pharmacy). Finally I told her I had to take my husband to the hospital because he was sick; which wasn't exactly a lie because he was gonna be sick when I got through with him!

On the way out of the garage she says "these cars sure are nice, did your grandmother leave them to you in her will or something?"

I swear I could not make this stuff up if I tried! :eek:

my girlfriend and i have lived in this apartment going on 3 years people upstairs are looney old lady has daughter and grand daughter living with her mother is a psychpathic alky and daughter is a herion addict.grandma supports both about 4months ago son in 50's suddenly appears and moves in this guy is the worst drunk i have ever seen 2 half gal vodka a day min. now daughter has junkie boyfriend living here to this guy is a maggot and a thief already had to tell him if i catch him alone in building or on property he was not going to have worry about his next fix when i got done with him these people are constantly f**ked up and fighting and i mean really going at it sound like someones going to fall thru the cieling.complaining to landlord doe's nothing be cause they pay the rent 1st of every month.finally called up city and complained couple weeks ago just found out they got served with eviction notice thank god would move but hard to find aprtment in good area that takes big dogs 75lb female american bulldog i have never ever seen a family that everyone is on something even junkies sister is a coke head alky that comes over and starts fighting

Think you might be right with that one.
On the day I moved in to my house I was out looking at a weird object between my house and my neighbors. It was a cement wheel with a metal pole and a piece that swinged around. I figured out after a while that it was a tether to hit a tennis ball around. At any rate while I was looking at it and thinking it was going to suck lifting it into my truck, my neighbor comes running out of his house telling me I "can't" move that because it's the property line marker. Then he goes on to tell me he's going to put up a fence too. I said great I like fences. He never got the fence so I put a horse fence up and threw the damn thing in the dump. That was 22 years ago. Think I've said 5 words to him since.

It was even funnier that those 5 words were all when you did the MASSIVE BURNOUT in front of his house LOL!!!!!!!!!

I have had a few LULU's live next to me..

The Big Boobed Bikini sprinkler lady use to wash my GTO thru my open garage window. I couldn't argue with those boys. (it was worth the shot) :biggrin:

The Old bag at current home use to tell my kids not to walk on her lawn if the basketball laded on it. She wanted them to ring bell & she would walk on her lawn to get it WTF!!!!!!!!!! Imagine being aggrivated like that! Thank god she moved to a condo.. She couldn't take all the cars we worked on.

I have had my share of odd-ball neighbors over the years. I bought this place, no worries!!! ;) It is the brown speck in the trees on the far left center. Yep, that's my driveway!!

Attachments

• Microsoft Earth (2).jpg
    Microsoft Earth (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 199
It was even funnier that those 5 words were all when you did the MASSIVE BURNOUT in front of his house LOL!!!!!!!!!

Oh, he threatened to call the cops. I said, "Go ahead!" so maybe there has been seven...
He's such a sweathog, I'm surprised he hasn't died of a heart attack.:rolleyes:

I have one that is starting to go bad.
She started parking her car on the street just so that no one can park in front of her house.
I would love for a garbage truck to give it a new paint job.

Some old neighbors whir pot heads and would sit on their porch and smoke away and all of their smoke would blow right into our house.
So I go over one day I explained the problem and asked them very nicely if they could stop it and they said "sure no problem" and no animosity ever came from it, we would even talk BS once in a while. They whir ok people. Too bad they lost the house.
Who knows what type of people we are going to get now.

Whats the problem with her parking in front of her house so no one else can park there? She pays the real estate taxes and should be entitled to park in front of her own house. It gripes my ass when other people park in front of my house!!!!!!!!

Whats the problem with her parking in front of her house so no one else can park there? She pays the real estate taxes and should be entitled to park in front of her own house. It gripes my ass when other people park in front of my house!!!!!!!!

I hate it too. For some reason they think parking on the grass is OK with me.

More fun to do non destructive things to cars. Put long zip ties around drive shaft, they smack off the floorboard. Zip tie things that jingle to the underside of car.

I like doing that, or putting gravel in their hubcaps, or silicone grease under their door handles and on their windshield wiper blades...;)

U must not be a smoker!! ;)

I have a melting pot around me. Hispanic man and wife mid 30's diagonal from me, she mows in a bikini!! Across from her is the rednecks, with the airboat in their yard, good people though. Beside them and me are the haitians that don't mow their yard, and the rednecks (confederate flag flying on house) yell at them all the time. Mexican village behind me. They have a full on mariachi (SP?) band. Fatso's next to me. Dad is about 275 lbs, mom is probably 325 and the 35 year old daughter has to be 400 lbs. Gay guy across from me (nicest house on block). GE repairman beside the gay guy, drives a newer ws6 ta, only time I see him leave in the TA is to buy a bottle of booze. I could go on, but it gets interesting in the hood. The rednecks were heckling the gay guy last night. The rednecks sit in plastic lawn chairs on their front lawn and drink beer and the gay guy was disturbing them with his lawn mowing.

LOL. That reminds me of my friend's neighborhood. We were perfectly content to sit outside in the evening with a beer and watch what kind of crazy things went down. The entertainment never stopped.

Man you need to pull it from the garbage and at least stash it, its not yours to toss, next thing she'll sue for 2k cause it was givin to her by rockafellers uncles cousins former roomate.

Anyway put another coffee mug in its place, in fact go to garage sale and pick up old coffee maker and set it out next to the cup, with coffee in it and maybe a doughnut next to it as well. with photo of Juan Valdez on a stick.
Since shes a nut then you might as well get creative

LMAO!!!!!