You can type here any text you want

Anyone have ACURA connections?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grw

Buying a new TL for wife and looking for someone "in the know" that may be able to get me a better price than credit union broker. If anyone has a connection we could exchange some cash on the side to make it a win/win for all involved.
Acura changed the body style this year and I guess it was a popular change since the best I can seem to find on these is 500$ off MSRP (yes I mean MSRP not Dealer invoice ).
Thanks much
Gary
PS- Will be selling a very nice 99 Acura RL if anyone is intrested email me (grw@feico.com) and I can send details, pics. Thnxs

My good friend works at the South Seattle Auto Auction. This auction is only for dealers but he can get people to buy for you. Tell me exactly what you are looking for and I can ask him what he's got on the lot. He also used to work at the Auburn Auto Auction so he has connections there as well. When it comes to Honda products it's kind of hit and miss. Dealers may bid the hell out of them one day and no one another day. I can at least have him see if he's got anything for you.

Thanks ... I doubt there are many of these at the auctions yet. But if you have a few mins to check that would be great.
2004 Acura TL , automatic, white.
Thanks
Gary

OK white auto. I will check. there are alot of 04 vehicles at auction already but I gues Honda tries to resell themselves. So if there is some they are probably repo's from BECU. I do have the order in though.

Gary,

If it makes you feel any better we paid $400 over MSRP for our Honda mini-van 2 years ago. The vans were popular and there were none to be found. There was one dealer in town that was selling them right at MSRP (St. Johns Honda) and he had a 6 month order back-log!

If its a popular car you'll have a hard time getting a deal.

I think she'd look good in my 93 Trans Am! :D

Back