You can type here any text you want

Anyone have ECM pinout for SEFI8LO ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vtec4gs

Hey guys, need some help,

The guy that sold me the Spreedpro setup had clipped the labels off two sets of wiring, one is my crank trigger and the other is my sync, so i dont know which is which ... both are red, black and ground to engine block. Need to know which set of wires is my crank to goto magnetic pickup to fire at each cylinder vs which is my sync to know when 1st cyl in coming up.

Also, I'm only using the dos c-com version, the floppy I have with the ccom WP is messed up because when I run the setup.exe file it says disk error. anyone know where I can download a copy of this program ?

One more question, can ccom read from an electronic speed sensor to retard timing on my lauch in 1-2 gears based on speed ? Is there a trigger that I can use to retard timing at launch (and specific how much timing to pull) ... not sure if NOS connector can be used as I've converted to sequential.

And lastly, how do you guys use the remote logger capability, anyone ever use that ?

thanks a lot,
Greg

I think you'll find the crank on A3, B3 and the cam on C3, D3.

Also, the ccom is just the interface program, it doesn't do the engine control. And the ecu can't read from an external speed sensor, but if you really need a different timing for the various gears you may be able to get creative with the nitrous controls.

TurboTR

great, thanks I'll check it out ... embarrisingly enough, I guess I need to figure out how to locate the pinouts, I remember two big plugs, I would think one plug is "A" the other is "B" then count locations ... but your codes are A,B,C and D then row 3 ?? help !!!

thanks,
Greg

If you look on the connectors themselves, there are designators molded right into the edge of the connector. One connector will be A through K, the other is L through Y, and each one has 1, 2, and 3 molded into the side to show you which row.

If it is one of our harnesses, the crank plug is black and the cam plug is gray. The wiring for the crnk plug will also be much longer than the cam wiring.

thanks Craig, it is one of your harnesses, the previous owner simply extended wiring but covered everything deep underthe wire loom and switched colors so both wires coming out of loom are red and black, I'll look deep enough or just use connectivity test to figure it out which is which.

Also, on the NOS function to use as a temporary timing retard (i.e. launching for drag racing), if I used the NOS switch whether I give it +12v or grnd when I want it retarded, any hints on which wires to connect, I see there is an "NOS" connector plug at the ECU.

On your website it didn;t state how to use this thats what I'm trying to figure out.

thanks,
Greg

Back