You can type here any text you want

Anyone have these kick panel speakers??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attachments

• QL-K1011A_LRG.jpg
    QL-K1011A_LRG.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 233
I have installed a few and they fit "ok" and can be made to sound decent. One thing that sucked was the speaker on the driver side was in the way of the e-brake pedal

I wonder how you're supposed to fit the ECM in on the right kick panel with one of those....unless you just end up tucking it up under the dash somewhere.

i have those for my KITT i was also wondering how to make them fit right too

they are "ok".......they fit good.the ecm fits under carpet under havac box.
e-brake is inop,without bending the ebrake pedal/arm.
the biggest issue is the midrange is not in a "box" of any kind,so without some kind of baffles,or ingenuity they don't sound good to experienced listeners.
for best sound have some sealed kicks built ($$ but worth every penny if done right) ask around the stereo shops/customers and see who's the best installer in your area.....imo
HTH

with the ebrake probs and ecm probs, better off to go with the gbody parts panels...look way better...the price reflects it all and i would not hesitate to buy the panels when it comes time. see pic of a members car...now does that not look cool:cool:, factory and unobtrusive:)

Attachments

• panel.JPG
    panel.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 169
with the ebrake probs and ecm probs, better off to go with the gbody parts panels...look way better...the price reflects it all and i would not hesitate to buy the panels when it comes time. see pic of a members car...now does that not look cool:cool:, factory and unobtrusive:)

do you have a link to this site ?

Back