Anyone heard when HorsePowerTV will air the GS NAts footage?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
When we talked to Joe at the Nats he said it would probably air in late July. I just checked the website and the schedule only goes up to last week.

Anyone have any other info on when it should air since its no July and the end of the month will be here in no time?

I am registered on TRM forums. when i get home i will post and get a date.

while i am there, i may aswell ask Jessi from Extreme 4x4 to post nudies pics :D

I'll see if they answer my question after that.

Reaper said:
I am registered on TRM forums. when i get home i will post and get a date.

while i am there, i may aswell ask Jessi from Extreme 4x4 to post nudies pics :D

I'll see if they answer my question after that.
GOOD IDEA ON THE JESSI PICS. TOO!!!!!!!

TUFNUF 6 said:
GOOD IDEA ON THE JESSI PICS. TOO!!!!!!!

I thought so too.. maybe we could get some interest in playboy doing a spread on her and Danica :)

2QUIK6 said:
When we talked to Joe at the Nats he said it would probably air in late July. I just checked the website and the schedule only goes up to last week.

Anyone have any other info on when it should air since its no July and the end of the month will be here in no time?

One of the crew told me it would'nt air till next year.

usualy they are around 6-9 months to air. i remember seeing an episode where it was taped august and it was airing brand new in may- they have to save some stuff for winter months where there isnt alot of action :)

jayG said:
One of the crew told me it would'nt air till next year.
Are you sure that wasn't "My Classic Car", they had no idea when it would air and said it may be a year or so.
Oh well, whenever it is, I want to make sure I don't miss it :)

2QUIK6 said:
Are you sure that wasn't "My Classic Car", they had no idea when it would air and said it may be a year or so.
Oh well, whenever it is, I want to make sure I don't miss it :)

Damn!, You're right it was the crew from "My Classic Car" I talked to....my bad bro! Sorry :eek: