You can type here any text you want

Anyone here go to Lebanon Valley???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SilverSleeper

Just curious. I went to the track for the Buick/Impala day, and it was pretty cool, although I didnt run.
I have only run at ESTA in Cicero, which really stunk. You could not hear lane calls, (which I missed and got kicked out) and the track employees were mean, not to mention the starter that my friend and I were determined to run over for pissing us off so bad.
You couldnt get info outta anyone, and no one was of any help when I was there. ANyone else been there?

LVD looks like a much better run place. People seem more helpful there and it seems to be run better, at least from what I saw.
I think I may try a few runs there before the year is out, I just want to know what to be prepared for, what to look out for and all that.

Hey Jason,
I have to check out something with on my car tomorrow night, change the O2 sensor and the plugs. I might be able to make it, hotsix231 said he's going. I'm gonna E-mail him tomorrow night after I get done with the car and I'll post back here and let ya know if I'll make it this Saturday the 6th.

Steve

the valley

Lebanon Valley is a haul for me. I have to come from up north then go west. Last time i went out there i think it took me the better part of 3 hours. damn! :)

Back