Anyone in Central Jersey?

kid_with_a_6

Hey,
This is Chris and I'm in Sayreville, New Jersey. I'm a new owner of an 86' T-Type and new to the scene. If anyone is in the surrounding area please reply here or email me at kid_with_a_6@go.com

Thanks alot,
Chris

I am right outside Philly, PA. A little far from central Jersey but nice too see another TR around. Good luck with it........:)

Kinda sorta.....

I'm a little on the north side, Stirling NJ, part of Long Hill Twp. last town in the southern tip of Morris County.

I'm taking delivery of my car in mid August from my grandfathers house. I'd love to get together with any kind of group or club that's around. Hope to find some people in the local area.

im in nothern jersey about an hour away but my brother lives in old bridge so im down there a lot. id be into hanging with some other turbo guys.:D

i live in south brunswick, maybe a 30 minute drive from you. too bad i dont have a turbo 6 to show yah. right off rt 1.

TR's in central lersey

Im over in E-town
just got mt first GN wendsday night , an 87 loaded no ttops , not road ready yet (needs work at both ends ) but all original and interior is great.
boost gauge doesnt light (analog gauges) need to find out if the gauges go bad (or possibly the sender??)
, if not then I need to find out why no boost

You can check the line that runs to the turbo from the gauge. The line connects on the back of the gauge, that might be loose or leaking. Check all those things. Worst comes to worst you're not building boost.

Guys,
IF you haven't had a chance yet, check out the MAGNA forum on turbobuicks.com
http://www.turbobuicks.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=33;DaysPrune=60

We (MAGNA) are a Buick club with over 70 members in PA, DE, MD, and NJ. There's no dues of any sort... it is a free club. We're here to unite people in the area and represent for the Buick community.

Check us out! We'll be having our monthly get-together on Sunday, August 24th at the Hooters in Bensalem.

-Banning.

I just got into the MAGNA and looking forward to meeting people in the club at Englishtown the 30th and 31st.