You can type here any text you want

Anyone in or near Forest Lake, IL 60130?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anthony P

sharing knowledge with those who care to listen
If another Buick brother is in Forest Lake, IL or close by, I need a favor.

I've been searching for some more cabinet hardware and I found a pack in their Forest Lake store. The hardware is discontinued and I've been scouring the stores and internet to source more to add to what I already have for a project. The manufacturer has no inventory left, all product has been pushed out to their partner retail stores.

Since it's in the store and not in a distribution warehouse, I can't get them to ship it to me. It can only be bought locally or bought on-line and picked up at that store. If you are in that immediate area, it can be delivered locally by their door-dash like delivery service.

I would need someone to pickup and ship that hardware pack to me. I'd buy it on-line for local pick or local delivery.

I'd cover the shipping cost to me and add some for the help.

I think most of the TurboFarm folks are in the Southern Chicago area. Not sure who might be to the West of Chicago in Forest Lake.

If you can help me out, please send me a PM. Thanks.

@Chuck Leeper

Hi Chuck, could you change the title and three post references from Forest Lake to Forest Park? I mixed up the location. Thank-you.

Back