You can type here any text you want

Anyone interested in New Stage two Heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chyke

I am new at this Buick thing, so bear with me. I met up with an individual that has 6 sets of Brand New Stage II aluminum Heads. He tells me there were only several sets of these type of heads cast. He said they are "Indy Style", they have square exhaust ports and not D shaped. I physically looked at them and they are sweet. 14 head bolts etc. I can get a great deal if I buy all 6 sets, I am wondering what any one knows about these type of heads and if anyone is intereseted in going in with me on the purchase. I can probably get each set for $600.

I don't think you'll find very many people interested in these heads. The Stage 2 heads take totally different valvetrain, intakes, exhaust, and cams than the stock stuff, plus the Indy heads feature an oddball intake port that differs from even the conventional S2 heads. About the only intakes for them I've ever seen are the Indy surplus Kinsler individual runner setups.

Back