Anyone Know a good machine shop in the orlando area

Turbo V6 231

weekend warrior
just like the title says, looking for a good reliable machine shop in the orlando, central florida, area that know these turbo intercooled buick engines, not looking for a mechanic, only a machine shop..
thanks any help would be appreciiated

just like the title says, looking for a good reliable machine shop in the orlando, central florida, area that know these turbo intercooled buick engines, not looking for a mechanic, only a machine shop..
thanks any help would be appreciiated
Heartbeat Racing Engines in Mt. Dora. Ask for David Hartman. This guy is a top machinist and knows his stuff.

ok will do,I am going to check him out,but also looking for someone a little closer to home ,so I can go by and check on things as they progress,but if I like him I will make the extended trip.there instead
thanks

Gene Kerr at central Florida speed and machine. Him and the owner rob built my motor. Good quality work at a reasonable price. Gene has a Buick that runs 10s.

thanks for the input, your the second person to reccomend them and I already talked to them on the phone spoke with gene, still looking for others as well to keep as a back up so if anyone know please, let me know, thanks

Gene Kerr at central Florida speed and machine x2, He built mine. 70psi cold start oil psi, 40psi hot. motor runs at 177 degree's. You won't need a back-up after them,Tell'm Brent sent you...;^) I've known Gene an rob since the 80's. I've had failers with Heartbeat

ok that seems to be the consensus, central florida speed and machine is getting the attention, I spoke to them like I said and was happy with their knowledge
thanks again guys

Haven't had a lick of problems out of my motor. Probably have 400 miles on it in a month of getting it back in the car. I double checked the clearances as I always do, and was very happy with the turn out.