You can type here any text you want

anyone know Earl in Tampa with a 7 second GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
hey anyone know of a guy named Earl that just moved to Carrollwood area from Sulfur Springs? met his son the other day and he couldnt get over tellin me how awesome GNs were and everything. pretty cool. said his dad car ran 7s in the quarter and 4s in the 1/8 mile but now it need to be restored. not calling BS but thats fast as hell for a GN. some of the stuff he said was off like that the car had 450 hp bone stock but he knew that it was turbo V6 and was a badass car. he told me at least 5 times to "NEVER SELL THIS CAR!!!!!" lol. he said his dad was looking for someone to run against to see how fast his car was or something and asked what mine ran. i didnt what mine ran know but have an approximation. i left the kid my cell phone number to give to his dad if he would like to call me or meet somewhere. anyone know anything about this guy Earl?

Yea i know who your talking about. For what i heard he has kinda fallen off the face of the earth. I am yet to see him. Also from what i've been told the engine in his car isnt a V6 it is an old indy car engine he bought and mod. so it would run in his car. I still would have to see this guy before i beleaved it or ever that he exists!!!!

the indy/busch engine would be a stage 2 buick engine. The indy cars were pushing over 40 psi through those motors.

Back