You can type here any text you want

Anyone know of any TTA owners Effected By Katrina?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Needs 8

Just wondering? I heard one story of a guy in Mississippi that left his '67 454 Vette in the garage. Came back, the house was gone and the car was wrapped around a tree. :frown: He didn't care about the house being gone ;)

As shallow as it may sound I too was wondering what mother nature took in her wake! We all know life and family is more important. However, moving forward...

The '67 454 is a tough loss too.

I know it's not really the point, but the first year of the 454 Stingray was 1970. Unless the 454 was swapped into a 67?

Anyway, 67 454 Vette just looked wrong to me. Sad situation either way, but even the rarest cars aren't worth more than your life. Hopefully it was insured.

zerotta said:
I know it's not really the point, but the first year of the 454 Stingray was 1970. Unless the 454 was swapped into a 67?

Anyway, 67 454 Vette just looked wrong to me. Sad situation either way, but even the rarest cars aren't worth more than your life. Hopefully it was insured.

Wait, it's the 67 427 that's rare, right? I'm having a brain fart apparently. Life and Family comes first, rare cars second, everything else is replaceable :biggrin:

Who Needs 8 said:
Just wondering? I heard one story of a guy in Mississippi that left his '67 454 Vette in the garage. Came back, the house was gone and the car was wrapped around a tree. :frown: He didn't care about the house being gone ;

There is a TTA owner and friend from the original TTA mail list that lives in New Orleans. I still monitor the old list and there has been no word from him. His name is Sean Cook. :(

Back