You can type here any text you want

anyone near deland

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

386kustoms

hey guys i am totally new to the tr. i picked up a 84 that hasnt ran in years. ell i finally got it to run and it runs like crap and i have no clue were to start. just wondering if there is anyone that lives near deland and would be willing to stop by and share there opinions about the car

i think it is the MAF i got it running a lot better now. it still misses a little and when you first start it it wants to stall untill it warms up. besides that it also has the slightest tick ( knock ) to it but i belive it is up in the valves. i went under the car w a screwdriver to the pan and my ear and it dosent sound like it is coming from there. so im going ot change the oil and go from there

basikly i bought this car dirt cheap to fix up. i want it running tip top b4 i start spending money on the int and body. i wont be able to afford to have a engine rebuilt or put a used one in there and im new to all of these cars so i dont really know what to look for

Back