You can type here any text you want

anyone near Knoxville TN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I am looking at a 2005 GMC Crewcab Z71 located just outside Knoxville, near Mcghee Tyson airport. If anyone would be available to go check it out for me sometime, please PM or e-mail me!!!!

bader@rebbecpontiacbuick.com

Thanks!!!!!!!

Where's the vehicle? Dealership? That area is the "airport motor mile". I'm about 25 miles from there. But I have to warn you, I'm not at all familiar with GM trucks, so you'd have to tell me specifically what to look for.

actually, its a private owner, who lives in Alcon or Alcoa...something like that, but he said he's about 15 miles from the airport. Basically I am just looking to see if it drives okay and if there are any interior or exterior defects. He says its in perfect shape with absolutely no imperfections, however, I ran the service/warranty claim on the truck and its had a U joint, steering shaft, and rotors replaced under warranty. I just don't want to pay for a plane ticket out there and then decide its not what I want and have to fly back. I won't know for sure until next week I will get the loan, so I could let you know after that!

I really appreciate it and I will keep you posted if I can use your generosity.

Back