You can type here any text you want

Anyone near Shrewsbury, MA...need a car checked out

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I might be able to help you out. How soon do you need it looked at? Do you just want a visual inspection or something more?

Chris

I might be able to help you out. How soon do you need it looked at? Do you just want a visual inspection or something more?

Chris

Sometime between now and maybe Sunday if possible would be great. I just would like a good visual inside and out and underneath...no need to get the dealer involved if you don't want to. The dealer claims it's in excellent condition in and out. Said there are no dents, dings or scratches but I can't tell from the pic's either. Plus my other concern is rust if it is a local car due to salt from all the snow & ice over the years.

If you can help out that would be awesome...it's a long haul from Maryland just to turn around and head back. If so let me know and I'll PM you my cell number.

Thanks,
Scott

RUST? on a 2001 German engineered car!
Come on we did tell Volkswagon back in the 70's that we salt our roads.

If you were looking at a 70's or 80's American car I would be concerned.

Dam your in MD you could make it up in under 7 hrs on a Saturday to look at it yourself, stop at Cottens winter picnic, stay overnight in hotel & go home the next day.

Hi Scott

I should be able to check it out at lunch time for you tomorrow. PM your number and I can give you a call when I'm there.

Chris

Hi Scott

I should be able to check it out at lunch time for you tomorrow. PM your number and I can give you a call when I'm there.

Chris

Chris,

Sent you a PM...if you want you can text me a number and I can call you back since it will be long distance unless you are with Verizon.

Thanks,
Scott

Back