Anyone remember the old days?

kyle41005

Hey guys what's going on. I bought a GN a few months ago. Apparently it was somewhat of a legend back in the early 90's. It was owned by a guy named Roy Rauch who lived in New York. It won some grand national shootouts in englishtown nj in 1990 and 1991. It was also a GNX clone. I did some digging seen some really old posts with Roy's name on it. Just wondering if anyone remembers the car or had any information about it. Or if anyone still talks to Roy. Would be sweet to find some old pics or magazine articles with the car in it. Thanks in advance.

Your car sounds sweet and like it has an interesting past. I can't help, but I'd love to see it. Can you post some pics?

Your car sounds sweet and like it has an interesting past. I can't help, but I'd love to see it. Can you post some pics?

It has an interesting past but she's in a sad state now, I bought it as a roller. But I can show you a video of it. It's at my dad's chilling in a barn at the moment. I'm trying to wrap up some projects at home before I bring it over to start on it.

Here is a video

I remember this car back in the day. If you would like to sell please lmk. Thanks!