You can type here any text you want

Archies Built Elco (gn1performance)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Archie is a good guy but...Damn No A/C, FAST System, A lighter car etc.? With what he has in it, I'm not that impressed. Sorry just my opinion. :frown:

Hows the new motor coming along? ;)

Archie is a good guy but...Damn No A/C, FAST System, A lighter car etc.? With what he has in it, I'm not that impressed. Sorry just my opinion. :frown:

I gotta bed too...let's run heads up:D

still waiting to hear from the machine shop to see if the block is any good:(
once i get the ok then ill start buying the go fast goodies:biggrin:

archies car still needs some FAST tuning it hasnt hit the sweet spot yet

Yea your right that’s not too bad being that he’s heavier than a gn, 66 turbo, a 262 baby cam and steel heads. If you ask me I think it looks like he knows exactly what hes doing. That motor has 30 passes or better with out being taken apart. How many times have you taken your motor apart? But that’s just my .02!

Yea your right that’s not too bad being that he’s heavier than a gn, 66 turbo, a 262 baby cam and steel heads. If you ask me I think it looks like he knows exactly what hes doing. That motor has 30 passes or better with out being taken apart. How many times have you taken your motor apart? But that’s just my .02!

Wow you are so right great job!!! :rolleyes:

1986 Chevrolet El Camino
Year 1986
Make Chevrolet
Model El Camino
Engine Location Front
Drive Type Rear Wheel
Production Years for Series 1982 - 1987
Weight 3220 lbs | 1460.6 kg
Chevrolet El Camino information, specifications, history, and images. High Resolution, Wallpapers, Destop Images.

My motor has only been apart once. That's only because I wanted to freshen it up. I'm in the process of doing that now ;) Keeping the HG's intact with Irons sucks. Also Harold changing head gaskets does not mean the motor has been breaking. I'm so glad I won't have to worry about HG anymore. :biggrin:

My motor has only been apart once. That's only because I wanted to freshen it up. I'm in the process of doing that now ;) Keeping the HG's intact with Irons sucks. Also Harold changing head gaskets does not mean the motor has been breaking. I'm so glad I won't have to worry about HG anymore. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

FAST:rolleyes:

Nope! Fuel, I keep hurting #1 HG. The fuel rail is a U shape and the last to get fuel is #1 QUOTE]

:confused: why is it that not everyone is have that problem, and are running high 9's or quicker with a stock fuel rail ??

put a high rate fuel pump on it and call it a day.. your moving further away from your STOCK LOOKING STREET CAR..

:confused: why is it that not everyone is have that problem, and are running high 9's or quicker with a stock fuel rail ??

put a high rate fuel pump on it and call it a day.. your moving further away from your STOCK LOOKING STREET CAR..

How is a fuel pump gonna change the way the car looks? :rolleyes:

Back