Are any of you jokers ready to...

Oh well, guess I'll have to make some 11 second passes by myself then. See you guys next time. :D

LOL Just kidding, I'm not even close!

Originally posted by Turtle TR
whoa da guy! cocky already :p
I might show up :p pending my alcohol content.:D

Talk about "Johnny come lately".:D Chris didn't he post that in like April?????:eek:

Ready to race!! Almost.

Thanks to Tommy and Gerald, my new trans was installed while I was at a birthday party!! It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks again guys!:D

Just need to do some small stuff, and I'll be ready!

Make sure he returns your trans pressure gauge also. (In case he hasn't already). :D

No, but I will be by next month..........:cool:

I'll be busy with work this week. I'll see if I can come late on Friday if you guys are running. :)

...or you can run with the big dogs on 5/29 at the Toyota Aloha Nationals :eek: :D :cool: I believe you're off that night. :D

Come on, it's been 6 months since you've made a pass!

Originally posted by 71RSZ28

Which is pretty much every time I'm there
;) :D

All I can say is he better have it tuned for June! :D :cool:

Yah no excuses!:D

11's or BUS!.....er, I mean BUST!

I'll be there camera ready. Just let me know when.

...or you can run with the big dogs on 5/29 at the Toyota Aloha Nationals :eek: :D :cool: I believe you're off that night. :D

Sounds like a good plan to me.:D All you have to do is drive. The "Pit crew" will do the rest.:)

...or you can run with the big dogs on 5/29 at the Toyota Aloha Nationals :eek: :D :cool:

Ummm.... No, because I might as well go to the top of my building, grab a Fifty from my wallet, throw it up in the air, and let the trade winds blow it to wherever...... The result will be the same.

Me with $50 less than the day before! :D

If it wasn't open to all domestics, I'd think about it.....:cool:

Originally posted by Geoff87
Ummm.... No, because I might as well go to the top of my building, grab a Fifty from my wallet, throw it up in the air, and let the trade winds blow it to wherever...... The result will be the same.

Me with $50 less than the day before! :D

If it wasn't open to all domestics, I'd think about it.....:cool:

Naw,
The way I look at it, it's a 42 dollars investment to insure an 11 second run. Prepped track, limited people running, rubber on the track were you need it......."I GARRANTY YOU CUZ! You'll be doin ova ahan-red". So um....AHHHHC'mon, stop making excuses, throw in the race gas and lets go.;) :D :cool: :eek: