You can type here any text you want

Are Cutlass front frame braces a direct bolt in?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GoldHawg

I saw lots of Cutlass's at the pick a part yesterday w/front frame braces. Are these a direct bolt in or do they interfere w/anything on turbo buicks? Sorry I can't look at mine right now, its in another state. Thx.

I saw lots of Cutlass's at the pick a part yesterday w/front frame braces. Are these a direct bolt in or do they interfere w/anything on turbo buicks? Sorry I can't look at mine right now, its in another state. Thx.

If you are going to get a set, please let me know.

i put a set of those bars off an 86 monte SS on my Regal, and it was a direct bolt in with no drilling required- just make sure you keep the nuts and bolts off the donor car.

Silverfox: I already nabbed a set from an 87 cutlass. They charged me 3.99 each. There is at least one more set there, if you needed some (off of 78s). I did save the bolts, but the ones at the center cross member section had the tops ground down I guess from hitting stuff. Made them a bear to get off. I have a set of bolts that are the same thread that I'll use to replace these.

Back