You can type here any text you want

Are staging duels worth it?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the starter should have red lit both guys, what a long time to wait for those cars. i wouldn't be to impressed being in that race. wonder how much damage to that car?:eek:

I cant believe that thing didnt roll!!! Probably had cold tires after waiting so damn long.

In heads up racing being able to stage last is super important with a turbo car. It allows you to spool all the way up before you light the second bulb, and then you will only have between 3-7 seconds before the tree drops(protree). In that particular race, the GN was outgunned and needed the tree to have a chance, had he not burst a oil line, he would have beat a 200 mph mustang, in a slightly detuned trim. :eek:

The GN is already back together and racing to my knowledge.

Regardless, in heads up racing with a turbo car, the staging war is everything.

In heads up racing being able to stage last is super important with a turbo car. It allows you to spool all the way up before you light the second bulb, and then you will only have between 3-7 seconds before the tree drops(protree). In that particular race, the GN was outgunned and needed the tree to have a chance, had he not burst a oil line, he would have beat a 200 mph mustang, in a slightly detuned trim. :eek:

The GN is already back together and racing to my knowledge.

Regardless, in heads up racing with a turbo car, the staging war is everything.
agreed!!

at that level of HP and racing speed, staging and 60' times along with reaction times is basically the race!

plus its a battle of egos and raises the intensity full bar! Makes for a great race, i think that video is awsome!!!

if what was mentioned is true and he is back already racing again fixed and built; i say thats just proof (if this video wasn't enough) that this guy is down for the cause of racing and puts up a fight.

The mustang is from my work. Dan is the owners son. He is just that way, he always stages last. And yes I agree they put both of their live at stake like that.

inconsiderate to whom? that was the last race of the night....

not to mention their feature race

Back