Are there any Buick clubs or hangouts in S.A. area?

You guys would be more than welcome to make the ~3 hour trip over to H-town for any & all Houston Buick Club events. ;)

Doug C.

DOUG C.

We appreciate that. I wouldn't mind taking a spin to Houston from SA. We still have a Buick Club in SA but it has not been very active in quite some time. The President of the SA Buick Club has a web page called GNREGISTRY.ORG. He and I are working on gathering or setting up a meeting hopefully soon. Will keep it posted.:cool:

Let me know

New to the turbo motorhead clan, located here in San Antonio. I'd be interested in meeting with any other turbo types here in the local area. Gotta warn you though, I'm definitely not as technically informed as the rest of the folks seem to be. I'd have a jillion questions and pester everyone to death. I've got an 86 GN, stock... probably just made a huge mistake, I had the engine "repaired"....but after reading some of the message boards I'm not sure I went to the right place. No, I'm definitely sure I didn't go to the right place. Any of you local guys get together, copy me on the email...I'll be there. cya later, Dave

Dave Moberg

Welcome to the turbo Buicks. How long have you had your car? I'm here in San Antonio. We used to have real good get togethers every 2nd Sat of the month, but we have had any for quite some time. :( Why did you rebuilt engine? Lots of mileage or did something happen to it. I rebuild my about 6 months ago. Fully blue printed and everything possible to keep it together. Trying to get it in the high 10's. Working on it. If you have any questions feel free to throw me an e-mail. Gilbert

San Antonio

Contact Ruben Thier 210 545-0898 He has two GN's and may be able to give you some insite to San Antonio.

Cruise Wurzbach & Bandera Road Area

I know Ruben. I met him a couple of months ago. The good cruise areas are Military Dr. on Sunday nights and Naco/1604 on Fri nights. Also on Friday night there is a huge car hangout at Harper's on Austin Hwy. They get there around 7:00 p.m until 10:00 p.m. :)