Are there any buick guys out there who live in or near Sacramento Ca.

I cant do Saturday. i can do sunday, daughters basket ball tournament.
She plays all day Saturday, holidays are going to be pretty busy on this end. Have a lot of family stuff coming up thats a little out of the norm,i definitely want to meet. If Sunday dosnt work then may be some other time,looking forward to it. If sunday works let me know time and place.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I cant do Saturday. i can do sunday, daughters basket ball tournament.
She plays all day Saturday, holidays are going to be pretty busy on this end. Have a lot of family stuff coming up thats a little out of the norm,i definitely want to meet. If Sunday dosnt work then may be some other time,looking forward to it. If sunday works let me know time and place.
Sunday should work good for me. Danny, Josh, Cooper,... What about you guys?

What time are you looking at? I am going to the airport to pick up my wife's brothers at 1pm, so I will be available after that like around 2. Before that I have church but if we can't all get together I'm not upset.

Im meeting up with josh in antelope at Starbucks by winco on the corner of walerga and elverta at 2:30. If your able, it would be nice to see you guys their.

Im meeting up with josh in antelope at Starbucks by winco on the corner of walerga and elverta at 2:30. If your able, it would be nice to see you guys their.

Thanks for the info... I'll see what I can do to make it

Hey you guys. Johnny is over my house right now putting a turbo in my t top..I live about 8min away from that star bucks..if you guys want to stop by my place send me a pm and ill give you my address

Dang you should of told us about that before hand. A wrenching day sounds like fun.

Sorry bout that. It was a last minute decision. We decided this morning. We were hoping you would of seen it before you guys meet up.

Im always down for a learning day, just to comeout and observe. Had some good quality time yesterday, have a good starting point and general direction to head. Thanks josh for all your help, greatly appreciated. Lookin forward to meeting the rest of you guys,happy holidays to all.

I forgot to ask if you have a cat on right now? If not that could be why your O2 sensor is lazy, not getting hot enough when idling. If you want to run cat less they make a three wire adaptor so you can run a heated sensor.

Cat is a high flow on the pasenger side,it looks like there is a spot were something is supposed to be conected but their is nothing there. The exhaust system i took of looked to be standard, a had a big cat but also had nothing hooked up to it.

Saw a low 9 sec t-top 87 GN over off of Fair Oaks Blvd yesterday. It's at Motor Machine getting re-wired due to some electrical issue.... Shop said that it's a local guy who owns it.