You can type here any text you want

Arm Drop Live this weekend at Cedar Falls, IA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1quick6

Shadetree Mechanic
This weekend, the cast of Pinks will be at Cedar Falls Raceway in Cedar Falls, Iowa for Arm Drop live. The format is similar to Pinks, but it's for cash and not losing cars. :) The host of Pinks will be launching all cars Friday and Sat this weekend.

Check out Cedar Falls Raceway for more info.

My TR will be there.

I just spoke to Tone Da Bone and he is there right now with the Atomic GN. I will let you know how it goes as he will be stopping by my house on his way home to pick up some parts... Good luck to you 1quick6, Tony, and anyone else thats headed over there!!!

My garage is a couple miles from the track if anyone breaks anything. :)

I was there and never got picked for the finals. A friend of mine and my golf cart had a problem with a low power line that shut the show down for a short time on Friday. I wonder why I was not picked? I wish they would have told me so I could of moved on to BYRON for more racing.

Sorry to hear you didn't get picked, Tony!

Saw your car at Byron - I know you'd fit in fine.

I'm curious - What cars got in? Were there any other Regals?
Bob

Saw your car at Byron - I know you'd fit in fine.

I'm curious - What cars got in? Were there any other Regals?
Bob

Bob,
There was 2 other GN's there beside's mine. They picked one to run the quick8. It was a stage two motor running high 8's to low 9's. Lost first round. I talked to the guy, he had 3 cars two with stage two motors and his wifes car had a aluminum TA block in it. I forgot his name but he was from Iowa.

That's the guy ....

Bob,
There was 2 other GN's there beside's mine. They picked one to run the quick8. It was a stage two motor running high 8's to low 9's. Lost first round. I talked to the guy, he had 3 cars two with stage two motors and his wifes car had a aluminum TA block in it. I forgot his name but he was from Iowa.

Eric - he's from Western WI - I was wondering about him. I talked with him before each of the Midwest Meets - he wanted to come but was headed to Cedar Falls (I think on the Madison weekend) to run there. He had never been there before and at least wanted to be familiar with the track etc before 'Arm Drop'

They usually have at least two cars ready to go including his wife's. All very fast. That TA alum block was brand new. Well CRAP he's out too. :frown: Guess I better give him a call & hear the gorey details. I'm hoping he will help with some engine/tranny work too.

Thanks for responding - I'll look for you when I get to the track.
Bob

his name is eric knapp.. i just retuned his car a few weeks ago and he ran a personal best.

Back