You can type here any text you want

atr pitbull chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lgonzalez_1986

dont know **** bout gns
hey you guys i want to change out my old pitbull chip from 96 but i dont have any idea what the car might have gotten done. if i get a chip from turbo tweak could they read my old chip and burn a better one going of the old chip!

hey you guys i want to change out my old pitbull chip from 96 but i dont have any idea what the car might have gotten done. if i get a chip from turbo tweak could they read my old chip and burn a better one going of the old chip!

IMHO......you tell Eric the turbo size...boost level.... and what you want....... or better yet.....what the car runs at a particular boost level now......he will make you a chip you'll be tickled to death with.

See if you can read some numbers on your injectors . That will help Eric also.

Oops.....yes..... he will need the injector size......

I love helping out a mechanical engineeer. It makes me feel a little smart sometimes.;):D

Your losing it it in your old age Blazer....:biggrin:

I love helping out a mechanical engineeer. It makes me feel a little smart sometimes.;):D

Your losing it it in your old age Blazer....:biggrin:

LOL..... Old! Who are you calling old?:biggrin:

Bad thing is.....I'm not quite 40. They say it all goes downhill after 40......

LOL..... Old! Who are you calling old?:biggrin:

Bad thing is.....I'm not quite 40. They say it all goes downhill after 40......

Im 40...I guess I am the old man.:D

Sorry to steal your thread. Back to topic. Get rid of the super high timin...I mean Pitbull chip and go with Turbotweak. You wont be disappointed.

Back