You can type here any text you want

ATTN! Anyone driving from or through TN to B/G?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Me and my son are planning to drive up early friday morning and come back sat after the races. We live in Knoxville TN and would like to ride up with others if possible, please let me know if your passing through so we could meet up.. Thank you! Scot w. :)

I am not going that way to b.g but is their anyone going to the grand run next weekend in pigeon forge.

Scot,

We take I-40 all the way to Nashville. We're leaving the Charlotte area on Monday, early a.m. though.

K.

Scot----not meaning to high-jack your thread----just curious if you have times with your current combo? :cool:

Geoff

ghall said:
Scot----not meaning to high-jack your thread----just curious if you have times with your current combo? :cool:

Geoff

Geoff... You coming to B.G.?

Scot... Are you planning to run a heads-up class @ B.G.? You'll fit into TSS very nicely, according to your sig. ;)

K.

Times

ghall said:

Geoff
Geoff not as of yet I don't, but plan to very soon.. NC TURBOS, as far as the TSS class goes, I would love to!!, but me and my 9yr old son are driving the car up there and would hate for anything to happen to it while racing and have to be towed home. You guy's look for the 86' GN with the checkered flag air-brushed on the rear quarters, I'll be bringing my car into the pit area, Look for me! I look forward to meeting all of you. Scot w.

Back