You can type here any text you want

Attn: Chicago Area People

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chrisk

TurboTransAm.com
If any of you guys need a lift for your car for whatever it may be, I have one in my garage that you can use. I also have a decent amount of tools. So if you got a few parts to throw on or just want to inspect feel free to let me know and we can arrange something.
Hell we should all meet up one day and then we can finally meet face to face and check out each others cars. TTA's and GN's!!!!
I cant go to far as my plates are still from 1997 but i still drive it...

What do you guys think???

Chris

chrisk said:
If any of you guys need a lift for your car for whatever it may be, I have one in my garage that you can use. I also have a decent amount of tools. So if you got a few parts to throw on or just want to inspect feel free to let me know and we can arrange something.
Hell we should all meet up one day and then we can finally meet face to face and check out each others cars. TTA's and GN's!!!!

Chris
Where at?

I'd like to come out and meet up but I dunno if I'd bring the TTA out. I'd like to meet up with everyone to see their cars though and just to talk. Maybe we can go eat somewhere and do some cruising together or something.

chicagoTTA said:
Uh... Right now I'm the poster child for HELP ME!

BTW, servers up. Call me.

Whats wrong??? Something with the car?

Nothings *wrong*. Just a list of well planned mods waiting in a box for a reliable tuner.

many of which are entirely too simple to make a tuner do. Like, if I stay with the stock heads for now, I need to change the springs. I DO have ported heads, matched intake and matched ATR headers. But should really only install once I have many other things finished and have picked a cam. Otherwise, the tuner will have entirely too many things to trouble shoot should the car not be 'right' if they did a BIG batch of mods at the same time.

Or a 160* stat... Chromed/ported dog house and 63 (I think?) MM TB... Maf, T-Plus, MAF pipe, blah blah blah.

Many VERY simple items. Just don't yet have the space. My house isn't done yet!

I need to have my SFC's put on. I don't weld or know how to weld. From what i hear you may need to shorten the thdp on the bend to fit these.

I don't know who or where to have these put on?

You're kinda far from me, but I'd take the TTA out. I've put maybe 20 miles on it this year... It does need an oil leak fixed and a chip burned/tuning.

chrisk said:

Chris

chrisk...do you own a shop or at home...??

for meeeting up purposes...I can offer the joint(place) up on the north side ...near Harlem & kennedy... ....

paccio said:
I need to have my SFC's put on. I don't weld or know how to weld. From what i hear you may need to shorten the thdp on the bend to fit these.

I don't know who or where to have these put on?

I just had to do the same when installing the the DP. But I had my subframes put on when i first got the car. I dont have a welder either. Try any F-Body speed shop. I used to work at Performance Tech Center in ElkGrove. But they just sold and a new company is in there. Im sure they can do it.

TZ200906203052420.jpg

zerotta said:
You're kinda far from me, but I'd take the TTA out. I've put maybe 20 miles on it this year... It does need an oil leak fixed and a chip burned/tuning.

Get a Turbo Tweak Chip. You know how to install it right?

rex362 said:
chrisk...do you own a shop or at home...??

for meeeting up purposes...I can offer the joint(place) up on the north side ...near Harlem & kennedy... ....

No shop just a drive on 4 post lift in my garage. I am going to have the TTA in the air and another car under during the winter. Turned my 3 car into a 4 car. I just have to get my garage door adjusted.

well ...if ya guys want 2 meet up with cars or without...I am on the northside of chicago...near Harlem and kennedy....

I run a neighborhood restaurant...evenings are best..after 7...anyday...

business is good ...not trying 2 promote here...just a meeting of TTA minds...leave your money at home... ;)

Back