You can type here any text you want

Auto Zone heads up on O2 sensors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
They have got Bosch O2 sensors for like 22.99$ but with a 20$ mail in rebate , I know some run Denso but for this price its worth sticking a few in the tool box . I'm running them on both my cars with no issues . Just a friendly heads up

They have got Bosch O2 sensors for like 22.99$ but with a 20$ mail in rebate , I know some run Denso but for this price its worth sticking a few in the tool box . I'm running them on both my cars with no issues . Just a friendly heads up
exact part #? Ill order a few.

My daughter is in Navy and they give me the discount. Real nice people down there

IMG_1518.jpg

I also found out today they have the same rebate on the Denso brand , Only difference is the Bosch has a lifetime warranty and Denso is a one year .

I had a guy tell me you could only buy one a day to get the 20$ rebate but I don't put alot of trust in what some of those guys tell me LOL

Do you have to go in the store or is it online ? I looked at the ad but didn’t see it.

Do you have to go in the store or is it online ? I looked at the ad but didn’t see it.
I went to the store , its one bout 2 min from my house here in North Ms and they was telling me about the rebates . They know I have two cars and O2's are good to have extras

Update : you can buy one Bosch a day for 21.99 and get the 20$ rebate but the Denso you have to buy two to get the 20$ rebate . The crazy thing is the Bosch has a life time warranty and the Denso has one year .

Back