You can type here any text you want

Autometer 2" Fuel Pressure & Level gauges

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FreddieWilliams

Used Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel pressure gauge. Mechanical 0 to 100psi. Model #3312
Used for about a month to troubleshoot a fuel problem under boost. Some minor scratches around bezel from lying on my windshield.
Yours for $15 plus shipping

New Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel level gauge. Fits most GM vehicles with 90 ohm fuel sender unit. Model #3314
Yours for $20 plus shipping

See pictures Here

Used Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel pressure gauge

IF THE FUEL LINE CONES WITH IT, I WILL TAKE IT..

FreddieWilliams said:
Used Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel pressure gauge. Mechanical 0 to 100psi. Model #3312
Used for about a month to troubleshoot a fuel problem under boost. Some minor scratches around bezel from lying on my windshield.
Yours for $15 plus shipping

I'll take it. Let me know how and where to send the money. My zip is 48313

Still Availible!!!
New Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel level gauge. Fits most GM vehicles with 90 ohm fuel sender unit. Model #3314
Yours for $20 plus shipping

See pictures Here

B]Used[/B] Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel pressure gauge. Mechanical 0 to 100psi. Model #3312
Yours for $15 plus shipping ...SOLD

If the fuel lever gauge will work with a GN sender unit I will take it , and how much for shipping to 01056? thanks

"New Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel level gauge. Fits most GM vehicles with 90 ohm fuel sender unit. Model #3314
Yours for $20 plus shipping"

Intercooled88s said:
If the fuel lever gauge will work with a GN sender unit I will take it , and how much for shipping to 01056? thanks

"New Autometer Sport Comp 2" Fuel level gauge. Fits most GM vehicles with 90 ohm fuel sender unit. Model #3314
Yours for $20 plus shipping"

Intercooled88s

I sent you a PM

Back