You can type here any text you want

autorama

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
i did not see one turbo Buick. 106.7 the drive had a HORRIBLE General Lee. Joe Rogan's cuda is there. Foose is there with the car Charlie Hutton painted ( formerly of Boyds ) i have pics, but due to the PITA it is to post here i will post them on T6P

Seemed to be a terrible abundance of lowered cars and tubbed cars.

I like muscle but I also like to see stock or slightly modified cars of every era.

The 80's didn't have a good turnout. That black Regal (thought it was a GN but alas) was so so. The burgandy regal looked nice but alas.... SBC again.

No 80's TA's, one Iroc.

I DID like that skyjacked truck that was in honor of 9-11. It had some cooool graphics on it.

Were you brave enough to venture into the lower level?

absoutly................ NOT!,just no interest i guess. the livernois display was alright. i think i saw EVERY 20",22",23",24",26" rim ever made though. the pinstrip auction was pretty cool, the beer was COLD. picked up a 1:24 white GMP turbo T for $60 out of toy-o-rama. might go back today.

Yeah, I made the mistake of going downstairs.....ugghhh

I saw a 26" wheel by that yellow H2.

Something I did notice that I bet becomes an issue is how many of those stupid "spinner" wheels were there just a whirling away. What gets me is they put them at finger level for kids and I bet it wouldn't take much for one of those things to whack off a finger of some kid.

yeah no GNs for the second year in a row! That sucked, but buy far that Tribute raised truck was sweet, they said the paint job cost 80K !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Back