You can type here any text you want

B- Body Brakes Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marred4life

Banned
just swapped in some b body spindles, global west UCA, and new calipers, when i come to a stop the car pulls slightly to the left, i bleed the car numerous times and hardly any are came out (gravity and pressure bleed) my alignment is a lil off but it only pulls when im braking. it wasnt doing it before.

I had an internally collapsing brake hose that would cause the car to pull one way when braking. Eventually it collapsed to the point that it locked the caliper a mile from home. Rolled in smoking. :mad: Hoses are cheap and probably should be replaced anyhow. One more bleed won't hurt, eh?

If you installed used calipers then you may have one bad one. Seen this befor. good luck.

John Larkin said:
I had an internally collapsing brake hose that would cause the car to pull one way when braking. Eventually it collapsed to the point that it locked the caliper a mile from home. Rolled in smoking. :mad: Hoses are cheap and probably should be replaced anyhow. One more bleed won't hurt, eh?

forgot to mention im using steel braided hoses.

:mad: I told you to go to C5 brakes bitch, looks like you would've saved money by this point......

Something else you may want to look at...

If you still have drum brakes in the rear, they may be out of adjustment.
If you didn't notice it before the swap, it may have been because the original calipers were more balanced than the new calipers with the old brakes in back.

It's a long shot, but it is worth a look.

well i am noticing some pulsation from the rear, ill start by turning the drums and adjusting them

A pull to one side when braking can also be a wheel bearing. No way to tell other than disassemble and inspect for burrs on the rollers. More of a pain in the azz than anything.

i just replace the driver side brakes and car pulls straight now, after buying new calipers and after all the bleeds, it was just the brakes :mad:

That's weak.....should've bought new brake pads before you bought new calipers..... :rolleyes:

Back