You can type here any text you want

Ba Intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ba performance

they gave me this # at reynolds 877 207 1040 i have tried to call them the last two days with no answer...i couldn't get the website to come up neither www.baperformance.com i am wanting two intercoolers and maybe a radiator :) it's x-mas time.................................................Bob

Very sorry about the number situation our voice over IP was screwed up at the provider and has just now been corrected. Phones will be active mid morning. Web site is under developement and will be up shortly. Please bear with us while we get everything together we're transitioning from part time to full time production. We have units in stock presently and are working on a tubing solution which we hope to have available by the end of the month and latest by xmas.

During this time we are testing with 8, 9 and 10 second TR's for data collection and design testing of various constructions to fit every application correctly both in preformance and installation. We're doing our homework to bring top notch products to the market with lots of new things around the corner. Speaking of which we have three 4340 stock stroke cranks in stock we're ready to make deals on with strokers coming in the future.

BA Performance Inc.
baperformance@gmail.com

website

Is up and these intercoolers look awesome...i seen them at Reynolds and these are the tube and fin design which i understand to be more efficient than the bar and plate........................................Bob

Back