You can type here any text you want

,,,,,,,Back on the road

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
..........Tomorrow she gets a new fuel filter & final tune. Hopefully, that will help with the ' Flattening out ' on the 1st to 2nd shift ?

👍🏾💯 I’ve been everyday driving mine for two months after 10yrs of being parked. Just did the racetronix fp and sender also a new filter. She’s running like a new car. Good luck 🍀

Soooooooo, New fuel filter & reinstalling the O2 wire into the correct slot on my ECM harness, ( :oops: ) Made
for one of the happiest days of my life.
The new FlowKooler WP & 160 Stat have it not getting over 175 degrees , after boosting it a coupla times ; One from a slow roll & the other from outta the hole .

VERY , VERY , VERY happy that all my stressing & tedious work with the new Harness connectors has Paid off in Spades. New LT1 Translator & Maf , EGR delete, Ported TB, & going thru the Entire engine harness , has brought my Hybrid to the ' Velvet Gorilla ' that it was meant to be.
The Scan Tool numbers have never looked read like the do now......... Prittinear factory perfect across the board.
Ever since owning this Kid,,,,,,,,, There have been Quite a few times where I said I could not have done any better with it ? Man O' Man, was a wrong. :shifty:

Here's a pic of one of a least 12 times that I said ' There's the problem ', but alas,,,,,,, NOT :
Gotta be It.....jpg

The Moral to my Story is...... Check , Recheck, & Check again all Harness connectors . This System absolutely wants & demands Tight connections.

Last edited:
Back