You can type here any text you want

Bad F'n day!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I actually worked on 4 TB powered cars today. I would just like to let every one know I'm trully ready to go POSTAL!

BAD DAY!

Jason

actually it was five if you count the one where I was helping the guy over the phone. and here is the real kicker: I had permission from my wife to go to my buddies house and drink beer! Instead I was stuck working on these cars. GGGRRRRRR!

SUCKS2BU

;)

Hey you think thats bad, I was working on a Chevy today, then a Ford.. eek..

I had mine at 24 PSI tonite playing on the highway, converter locked, cutout open.. pulls f'n great.. but nothing like that Vette I was working on today.. that thing just rips you in the seat.. brrrrrriiiipppp... gone.. I need a FAST, 83's, .700 roller, 400 CI SBC, 20 PSI boost.. And 20K ;)

Whats your number so I can call you when I get drunk :eek:

Tee Hee

I don't want to hear it, I am retorqueing my heads as I have a small coolant leak on the #5 that I found when changeing plugs. Looks like you guys are making a few $$$'s and I am paying myself. Go F**K yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Razor, it is (520) 207-2237 and I am feeling the same way.........LOL

Want to talk to you about the unsaid topic also.

Looks like you guys are making a few $$$'s

O' Hell no! No body dumb enough to actually pay me for what I know.

I need a FAST, 83's, .700 roller, 400 CI SBC, 20 PSI boost.. And 20K

My dad has a 72 nova with a 383, Forged crank, H- beam rods, alum racing heads, 10 point cage..ect ect....I keep telling him that if he would put a turbo on it he could catch me! :D His 20k still cant catch the turd mobile.

309-962-8475 better watch out calling me drunk because I'll get you back!

Jason

Back