You can type here any text you want

Battery Jump Start

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It looks very similar to the one Kirban sells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ain't gonna jump start a TR in zero degree weather with that thing, that's for sure. :p

I bought a GM battery warmer blanket this week since it's been a pain to start in single digit overnight weather we've had for weeks now.

Shoot my TR starts way easier than my 327k mile duramax in single digit weather. She starts without being plugged in but man you can tell that 15-40 is thick! :eek:

I have one and another similar product the one in the pic must be unhooked once running or it gets too hot. The other one I have can be left on once running and supposedly can power your laptop and go through airport security

Few points:

Yes RJC is a distributor of ours just like some of his products can be purchased from us....almost all of us Buick vendors sell to each other. As for starting a Turbo Regal yes it will do it. I have done cars in a junk yard that have been completely dead and it cranks them over.

It is amazing that something that weighs 9 ounces can jump a car. Its great to use to charge phones etc and has a powerful flash lite.

denniskirban@yahoo,com

Shop local to me has used it to jump a high compression 1968 Corvette.

Few points:

Yes RJC is a distributor of ours just like some of his products can be purchased from us....almost all of us Buick vendors sell to each other. As for starting a Turbo Regal yes it will do it. I have done cars in a junk yard that have been completely dead and it cranks them over.

It is amazing that something that weighs 9 ounces can jump a car. Its great to use to charge phones etc and has a powerful flash lite.

denniskirban@yahoo,com

Shop local to me has used it to jump a high compression 1968 Corvette.

Thanks Dennis, I spoke to Jason and he gives you a lot of credit for this product. Not often in todays world do competing vendors help each other. I am sending this to my service manager at a Mercedes dealership to see if we can get some for work.

SPECIFICATIONS -
12000 mAh capacity high-power, fast charging battery
250 cranking amps - Important rating features, which are higher than most of the competition.
500 peak amps - Important rating features, which are higher than most of the competition.
Cycle Life - 1,000 Times

Back