You can type here any text you want

BBS wheels, 5 series BMW

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

betsy84

Hi, I've found BBS 2 piece wheels from a 540 bmw. The guy that owns the wheels measured for me over the phone, and he said the backspacing looks about 5.5". The wheels are 17x9 with 235/45/17 tires on them. So he says. Now, how much of a spacer will I require to have these wheels work? Also, about the wheel adapters on ebay, how do they work? Do you have to use an open ended lug to where it bolts to the stock studs, then trim the stock studs? because if I go with 1" spacers for example, the studs will still partrude through the spacer, no?
Thanks in advance, I ran a search, didnt find what I was looking for.
Chris

Hi, I've found BBS 2 piece wheels from a 540 bmw. The guy that owns the wheels measured for me over the phone, and he said the backspacing looks about 5.5". The wheels are 17x9 with 235/45/17 tires on them. So he says. Now, how much of a spacer will I require to have these wheels work? Also, about the wheel adapters on ebay, how do they work? Do you have to use an open ended lug to where it bolts to the stock studs, then trim the stock studs? because if I go with 1" spacers for example, the studs will still partrude through the spacer, no?
Thanks in advance, I ran a search, didnt find what I was looking for.
Chris

Did you ever get some wheel adapters built for these wheels?

Back