You can type here any text you want

Beat a 2000 Mustang GT Supercharged

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNguy

U aint that big
I raced some kid that has a pretty quick mustang, he claims he dynoed it and came out with 440hp but he wasnt very clear with what he had because he said his brother built it up and gave it to him. But any ways I had 2 other people in my car and he had someone in his car. We went from a dig and he launch and was a had and as soon as my tires hooked a was half a car ahead of him and he slowly gained but ended up winning. Then out of nowwhere there was a round about thing in the middle of the street I was doing like 60 and I saw and braked got down to about 35-40mph and then they locked, went over the middle(only a about a half inch raise and its tilted so it wasnt bad), I won, and the car came out fine, but I am never doing that again. Oh well, atleast I shut that kid up.

Thanks, apparently this guy told me I didnt win and he wants a rematch....He doesnt know about the PT54 thats about to be dropped in it. Im gonna rip him a new one.

Haha sweet, I get grouped into that "Mustang guy" catagory, meaning that I'm a younger guy (23) with a Mustang and "think" it's fast, that is untill they see the times light up at the end of the track lol.

Get some numbers with that new install too!!!

Im a younger guy and I was lucky to have a hardcore well known Buick guy introduce me to the Nationals when I was younger. I have loved Buicks forever too, so that helps.

Back