You can type here any text you want

Beat by my own kind

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Well last weekend I hooked up with a few of my S. PA GN buddys and we cruzed up 116 to York. I figured for a change I would bring my Formula up as one of our other brothers has a 98 Z28 also, It was a blast having 2 worked GN's and 2 loud LS1's screwing with DSM's and rustangs all night. On the way home around 2 AM my buddy James lined up with me at a light on 116 in York in his GN, Mind you its not stock but nor is my LS1 (bolt on on both) Light turns green and we both punch it, I can hear James spinning behind me as I had him a good 2 cars even after traction was gained by both of us but by the time my 3rd gear rolls around I see the lights and hear the lovely sound of a TR fly past me! I gave up when I got into 4th as he was out of my sight :eek: It was alot of fun, Now I know what it feels like when I blow past a 5slow or something else in my GN! :D :p

i got that last night. me and a few friends went out to check out a freshly paved road. we marked out a 1/4 mile with some construction cones, ran stopwatches, all the good stuff.

i blow away my friends big block street rod truck pretty easly, my other friend with a 440 dart took me out of the hole and i couldn't catch up, but he didn't pull on me either. so after we all race a little we deicde to trade cars, i take the dart and let my friend take my car.

he has one of the ratchet shifters that i have never used before and really had no idea what i was doing. i took off and put a few car legnths on him, he couldnt' keep my wheels from spinning so i really beat him hard out of the hole. not wanting to chance hurting his motor i shifted very short and didn't take him long to come whisteling by me. that sound is great! now i know why people who know they can't win still want to race.

Back