You can type here any text you want

Belleville Mi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
saw a nice 87 GN off of haggerty rd south of I-94, anybody from here? had what looked like Pro-Stars with "turbo 6" center caps. looked NICE!

ME?

Hi Anthony K,
That was me. You probably saw me last Thursday night since that's last time I took it out. I live near haggerty and tyler and was going towards 94. I was making another test tune lap. 22Lbs and 25/23 deg= bad KR with turbo blue. Need to retard the timing and make another lap.

I see you know Chris R. He is a good guy and always hooks me up with the best deals. We ordered the Wide bands from Mike L. this year. I'm always trying to get him to the track to let a v6 do a beating on him but he won't give. Tell him John Haddock says hello.

i saw it sitting in a shipping yard? south of 94, yeah i graduated with Chris, been friends since 3rd/4th grade, hell, i was in his wedding!, yeah i was almost part of the WB, but i ended up spending money other ways with Mike and Chris, i offered to buy the gas for the car! we went last Tuesday on our bikes, we will be there this Friday for the 10" tire shoot out, not with Chris car though, with Matt's D/R car. come hang out

I guess it wasn't me. Weird coincidence though.

I'll give Chris a call and give him some sh!t about not taking his car maybe I'll see you on Friday..

Back