You can type here any text you want

Below engine alternator cable tray wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

louie3888

Does anyone have or know where I can find the alternator cable tray that mounts in the front below the engine connected to the oil pan bolts?

Alternatorbracket.jpg

Thanks

Is that what that is My alternator cable runs around the top of the engine so when I took that off I didnt know what it was I didnt put it back on.I ll see if I cand dig it up if you dont mind a used one.

Is that what that is My alternator cable runs around the top of the engine so when I took that off I didnt know what it was I didnt put it back on.I ll see if I cand dig it up if you dont mind a used one.

X2 I may have one in the pile as well? I was never sure why they used those & now my battery is trunk mount so I might have one here. Have to start looking so let the other guy look first. PITA for me somewhat. PM me later if needed.

I found it but its only the part with the tabs the round part the cable goes threw is not there you would have to use that one with it

I've wondered if you could use a couple of wire loops on the outer 2 oil pan bolts.

that would work use them to hold a 1/2 in PVC pipe to run cable threw.

So I may be able to get some of these made in metal checking now. Assuming I can who's interested and what would it be worth?

Back