You can type here any text you want

benoitthegr8 and Tbrdv6-late thanks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
items were resceived amazingly fast and in great condition. A little late in saying so but mega-kudos to you both!

benoitthegr8 and Tbrdv6

kh440 said:
items were resceived amazingly fast and in great condition. A little late in saying so but mega-kudos to you both!

Same experiences here.....bought a V4 from Ben and a PT61 from Fred....both were very smooth and 'as advertised' transactions. I would not hesitate doing business again with either!! :D Thanx.

I'm now confused, shifty check out this reply I just wrote. This might be your turbo then. I hope your happy with the I/C.

Ben

pt61 turbo purchase from tbird

benoitthegr8 said:
I'm now confused, shifty check out this reply I just wrote. This might be your turbo then. I hope your happy with the I/C.

Ben

Ben......I purchased a BRAND NEW PT6152E from Fred and is what I was referring to in my post. The turbo you are talking about, I think, is a PT6131E that 'badgrandnational' bought from Fred. HTH. With the holidays and a bunch of other things going on, I have not been able to get anything further done on my build but after I get a few things behind me I'll be getin after it; to be ready for the upcoming season.......I'm gettin the itch......and can't wait to get this combo (with your CAS V4) done and on the streets!! :eek:

Back