You can type here any text you want

Benton

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11.20n1320

Me and a buddy are going to benton on friday,dont know anyone there. Any locals there from here?
DDay

What time you guys heading down I might try and come . Have to leave the car home haven't had time to work on it .

Hmmmmmmm............Might have to come and spectate.

Y don't ya go Sat and race??????

We had a good time with exception of the lap top not wanting to get along with the XFI. The track gave very good sixty foots all night.Made a pass with my son in the car, he is still smiling! Was told to keep it around a 7.00 with him in there, was on the brakes and still had a 6.70 pass with a 1.48 short time. My son is in the 300lbs range and it did slow it down, but the short time was not to bad as it was in the 1.42 range on every pass. Wish could have made it,was good meeting Brad as we have saw each other for years but never met. We turned him into our pit crew real fast with help in the burnout box and checking tire pressure, thanks again Brad. We will be back. My buddys 16 year old daughter was running there Regal wagon with a 455 in it for the first time and she did real good cutting .518 lights and pulling 1.56 short times in the 7.40 et range.He now needs to finish her drag car so her brother can get the wagon back, as she is hooked now!Cant wait for Gateway to open back up ,we are only 45 minutes away. Benton is 2.5 hour drive but we love the track and the food! Next stop BG!!!
DDay

Had a good time made me wish I had my car . It is free to run if you drive it in so I ran my old truck . Odd it took about 5 seconds longer to get to the finish line. We need to drag rmar out next time .

They have the track hooking pretty good as long as it doesn't get to cold and then it goes away like most.
I would have loved to come out but sometimes duty calls. Like I said 4k footbrake next Sat.

U could always slow it down and put it on the number.......That way no breakage. Maybe.:biggrin:

Back